Let SICO look after it for you
SICO products are engineered to offer many years of service. Just like your car, your boiler and other equipment that you rely on, the best way to ensure they keep working for you is to make sure they are properly looked after. We recommend our Table Seating units, Pacer tables, Bench Units and Stage units are serviced on an annual basis by our nationwide fleet of Service Engineers.
SICO Service and Maintenance – Benefits
- You are dealing directly with the manufacturer – we know our products and exactly how to look after them, which means they last longer and operate at their optimum.
- Consumable parts will be replaced at the time of the annual service. SICO ‘glides’ (which protect your floor surface), castors (for easy manual handling) and the seats can succumb to wear and tear. Depending on the option you choose these parts can be included in the service price.
- Compliance with the PUWER (The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations) regulations 1998 – work meets the relevant regulatory requirements and your staff can be confident that you’re safeguarding their welfare.
- Dedicated scheduling team who will contact you to arrange the service date.
- Free user training (on request) provided by the engineer during the maintenance visit. Simply request this with your scheduler.
- Following the service, we provide a written Maintenance Report detailing the model and serial number of each unit and details of any parts fitted. We will confirm that the unit is in good working order, or provide details of any recommended further work.
How it works
- Contact SICO Service department, speak with your local SICO Regional Sales Manager or call 01303 234 000.
- We’ll discuss the options taking into account the number of and age of your units.
- Once you’re ready to proceed, we will agree a date for our Engineer to attend your site and undertake the work – usually within 4-6 weeks, often sooner.
- On completion of work, our Service Team will devise a report and asset register, which are provided to you for free, as part of the service.
- We will invoice you after the work has been carried out.
- Any further work that the Engineer identifies will be quoted for following the service visit and only ever undertaken with your agreement.
What our customers say
In a recent customer satisfaction survey, we asked “Was your Customer Service Engineer courteous and helpful?” – the response was a staggering 100% yes, here is what a few of those customers had to say:
- Your engineer is always cheerful, accommodating and we hardly know he is here.
- Keep doing what you are doing as it works. And keep your workforce as they are at the moment, as they know whilst they are doing, and that gives me a confident feeling, knowing that our Children are using safe tables and stage units.
- Did not know that training was required but were not phased by this request on arrival. Very helpful and pleasant chaps.